Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Proust Interview Questions

Josh Lycans

What is your most marked characteristic?
Being open and friendly

What is the quality you most like in a man?
Loyalty

What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Friendship

What do you most value in your friends?
Reliability and Trustworthiness

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My self-confidence is lower than what I wish it to be.

What is your favorite occupation?
Special Effects Makeup Artistry (a hobby, not an occupation.)

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
A solid and devoted relationship with a loving partner; together making the most out of life’s journeys.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
Being alone, with no friends, no family, no lovers is truly the lowest depth of misery.

In which country would you like to live?
Canada or Great Britain

Who are your favorite writers?
Jules Verne, HG Wells, Robert Louis Stevenson, Jeff Rice, Richard Matheson

Who are your favorite poets?
I only have one favorite poet, Edgar Allan Poe.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
I have two.
The Shadow, a 30s and 40s pulp fiction hero who can “cloud men’s minds” and “knows what evil’s lurk in the hearts of men,” and the most famous sleuth of all, Sherlock Holmes.

Who is your favorite heroine of fiction?
Hermione Granger, the smart and ever loyal witch in the Harry Potter series.


Who are your favorite composers?
I have many favorite singers, too many to list in fact. But the top three: Louis Armstrong, Dean Martin, and Jerry Lee Lewis.

Who are your favorite painters?
Da Vinci and Michelangelo

What are your favorite names?
Vincent, Trent and Abigail, Lenore

What is it that you most dislike?
Closed-minded people

Which talent would you most like to have?
I am quite comfortable with my own talents.

How would you like to die?
I would prefer to die alongside my lover, so that I won’t be alone without him in life and in death/afterlife.

What is your current state of mind?
My mind is currently scattered with the craziness that has invaded my life at the moment.

What is your motto?
I don’t think I have one, I just keep trying my best and take life one step at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment